BabyDam is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postal address, postcode and preferences
- Financial information includes bank account and payment card details
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To deliver your purchases to you.
- To provide customer care and support, handle returns.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Financial information is taken to take payments and give refunds. Additionally, this is for fraud protection and detection.
- If you have signed up to our newsletter, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, only if you have given us permission to do so. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
How long will we keep your information?
We will keep your information for as long as you have your account with us. Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose, provided that you have consented to receiving them.
At any point you can change your account details on BabyDam or delete your account by heading to ‘My Account’ to login.
If you have been receiving marketing emails from us and no longer wish to, simply scroll to the bottom of any of our emails and click ‘Unsubscribe’.
- To identify you
- To customize our site for you
- To help improve navigation
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies.
Will We Share Your Information With Third Parties?
As set out in our policy, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- Companies who help us fulfil your orders such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers and delivery companies.
- Professional service providers, such as website hosts who help us to run our business.
- Competition winners on social media.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
How To Contact Us
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please use our online contact form to submit your enquiry.
BabyDam strives, to the fullest extent possible, to provide accurate and updated content on this website. Unfortunately, there may occasionally be price changes, sold out goods and other unintentional errors on our site. We reserve the right not to be liable for these errors or changes and neither BabyDam, nor any employee or representative of BabyDam will be liable for damages arising from the use of this website or the products sold here.